Religious Education Registration Form
Please complete this form in full with one exception…For new students enrolling in Sacramental Preparation programs, you must complete the “Sacramental Information” on this form below and provide a copy of your child/teen’s birth certificate and baptism certificate. Returning tudents who have already submitted this information can disregard the sacrament portion of the registration form.
In addition to online registration, please print out, complete and return the pertinent Supplemental Forms located in the right-hand sidebar of the page: permission slip/medical form for your child or teen, the Safeguard the Children Permission Slip and the invoice. Please return these forms with payment by August 31, 2018.
For questions, please email Rosie Roope
2018-2019 Program Fees
- Sunday School: This is a free program for all TK and Kindergarten children. However, space is limited and registration is required.
- Religious Education Elementary with Preparation for First Holy Communion (1st – 5th Grade): $120/child
- Religious Education Elementary, Grades 3rd – 5th (After First Communion): $95/child
- Confirmation Year I (Teens Entering Confirmation Program), includes Religious Education “Youth Day” Congress Fees: $150/teen
- Confirmation Year II (Teens Entering Their Second Year in the Confirmation Program): $200/teen
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
Sunday School (Pre-K & K)
Elementary Grades 1-5 Religious Ed & Sacramental Prep for First Holy Communion
Confirmation Year I
Confirmation Year II
RCIA for Adults & Children over the age of 7 (Becoming Catholic)